Your City not listed?>>>>>>>>>>
Submit a TV antenna recommendation form here
Best TV antenna for:
Kenna, WV 25248
1. Address: ____________ Kenna West Virginia 25248
2. Email: _____________
3. Approximately how many feet above ground level will the antenna be installed?: 30
4. Will the antenna be installed outside above the roofline, in the attic, etc...?: outside above roof line
5. How many TV locations within your home will the antenna supply? In other words, will a signal splitter be in use and if so how many times will the splitter divide the TV signal?: 2
6. Approximately how long will the coax cable run be from the antenna to the TV. If a signal splitter is in use how long will the cable run be from the antenna to the furthest TV: 40 feet
There are both VHF and UHF signals available. All major broadcast networks are available. ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX, CW, ION, PBS plus all sub channels these stations provide.. The spread between the TV transmitting towers is about 45 degrees. The antenna best suited for the reception conditions is the HD Stacker TV antenna along with the AP 8700 antenna preamplifier. I'm confident the HD Stacker antenna aimed SW at about 230 degrees will receive all channels good without the need to adjust the antenna direction eliminating the need for a rotor.
If you have any questions please ask.