Your City not listed?>>>>>>>>>>
Submit a TV antenna recommendation form here
Best TV antenna for:
Taylorsville, Utah 84123
1. Address: __________________________________ taylorsville Utah 84123
2. Email: ___________________
3. Approximately how many feet above ground level will the antenna be installed?: 20 feet
4. Will the antenna be installed outside above the roof line or in the attic, other: in attic
5. If the antenna will be installed in the attic what kind of building materials will the TV signal have to penetrate to reach the antenna in the attic?: plywood,asphalt shingles
6. How many TV locations within your home will the antenna supply? In other words, will a signal splitter be in use and if so how many times will the splitter divide the TV signal?: 5 tvs
7. Approximately how long will the coax cable run be from the antenna to the TV. If a signal splitter is in use how long will the cable run be from the antenna to the furthest TV: 40 feet
A great choice for the location is the EZ HD antenna. This antenna should easily receive all of the local channels mounted in the attic. Install the antenna aiming West. When supplying multiple TVs a signal amplifier is a good idea. In your case the HDA 100 amplifier is the best choice. Install the HDA 100 in line on the antenna side of the signal splitter.
If you have any questions or if I can assist you further please don't hesitate to contact me.
↑ TOP ↑