TV Antenna Reception Port Arthur, Texas 77650
Subject: Your TV Antenna Recommendation Request form is ready from Denny's Antenna
1. Address: ___________________ port arthur Texas 77650
2. Email: ______________
3. Approximately how many feet above ground level will the antenna be installed?: 20 feet
4. Will the antenna be installed outside above the roof line or in the attic, other: ABOVE METAL ROOF LINE
5. If the antenna will be installed in the attic what kind of building materials will the TV signal have to penetrate to reach the antenna in the attic?: OUTSIDE USE ONLY
6. How many TV locations within your home will the antenna supply? In other words, will a signal splitter be in use and if so how many times will the splitter divide the TV signal?: 3 way splitter.....GOING FROM ANTENNA TO 2 OR 3 RV`S
7. Approximately how long will the coax cable run be from the antenna to the TV. If a signal splitter is in use how long will the cable run be from the antenna to the furthest TV: 50 FEET TO FIRST AND 75 TO 100 FEET TO THE FARTHEST
8. Include any additional information you feel may be helpful when evaluating your reception conditions.: WE HAVE 3 RV`S WE WILL BE HOOKING UP AND THE COAX CABLE WILL RUN FROM ANTENNA TO 3-WAY SPLITTER AND THEN TO THE RV`S......THE RV`S ALREADY HAS A BUILT IN ANTENNA POWER BOOSTER AND THE COAX CABLE WILL GO THRU IT FIRST IN THE RV`S AND THEN TO THE TV`S FROM THERE....DO WE NEED ANY OTHER ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT TO THE RV`S,
The Hd Stacker antenna > will work great at the location. Install the antenna aiming West.
The part in the RV that you are refer to as a power booster is not a booster but a power supply. The power supply sends low voltage electricity through the coax cable to the antenna on top of the RV. The topside antenna (likely a Winegard Batwing) has a built-in amplifier. In other words, the booster is located in the antenna head not in the RV.
The best way to set this up is to run coax cable from the HD Stacker antenna to the HDA 200 signal amplifier >. From the amplifier to a 3 way signal splitter. From the 3 way splitter to the cable hook up on the outside of the RV. Set the switch in the RV to "OFF" external hook up. This will feed the signal to the TV outlets in the RV's bypassing the power supply.
If you have any questions or if I can assist you further please don't hesitate to contact me.
Follow up email from Michael
JUST WANTED TO SAY THANKS……..WE INSTALLED THE HD STACKER ALONG WITH THE HDA 200 SIGNAL AMPLIFIER THIS WEEKEND
AND ALL IS WORKING GREAT……..WE WERE ABLE TO PROGRAM OVER 100 STATIONS……..ONCE AGAIN THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP!!!!!