TV Antenna Reception Marana, Arizona 85658
Subject: Your TV Antenna Recommendation Request form for Marana, AZ is ready from Denny's Antenna
Name: Frank ______________
1. Address: _____________________ Marana Arizona 85658
2. Email: _________________
3. Approximately how many feet above ground level will the antenna be installed?: 12'
4. Will the antenna be installed outside above the roof line or in the attic, other: outside
6. How many TV locations within your home will the antenna supply? In other words, will a signal splitter be in use and if so how many times will the splitter divide the TV signal?: 1
7. Approximately how long will the coax cable run be from the antenna to the TV. If a signal splitter is in use how long will the cable run be from the antenna to the furthest TV: 50'
8. Include any additional information you feel may be helpful when evaluating your reception conditions.: channel 4 is difficult
Channel 4 provides a weaker signal to the Marana area. Before I make a recommendation I would like to know what antenna do you currently use?
I haven't tried any sort of outdoor antenna. Right now I use a Mohu in the living room and I can get CBS, PBS, ABC, and a few others I don't really care about. The reception is fair but I would like to have a more permanent setup. I thought about an attic antenna but I recently had the inside of my attic sprayed with a radiant barrier spray. I'm sure that would affect reception. Thanks for the help.
I think the ideal set up for the location is the EZ HD antenna with the LNA 200 preamplifier. This combination should provide strong reliable reception 24/7. Install the antenna aiming East.
Yes, the radiant barrier would effect reception.
If you have any questions or if I can assist you further please don't hesitate to contact me.
Excellent! Thanks for everything.
Frank in Marana, AZ.