Name: Brett ___________
1. Address: ________________ Trenton Ohio 45067
2. Email: _____________
3. Approximately how many feet above ground level will the antenna be installed?: 30
4. Will the antenna be installed outside above the roof line or in the attic, other: Roof line
6. How many TV locations within your home will the antenna supply? In other words, will a signal splitter be in use and if so how many times will the splitter divide the TV signal?: 2
7. Approximately how long will the coax cable run be from the antenna to the TV. If a signal splitter is in use how long will the cable run be from the antenna to the furthest TV: 55 feet
Most people in the Sylvania area prefer to receive channels from both Dayton, and Cincinnati. We have had excellent results in your area using the bi-directional EZ HD antenna system. This system comes with two EZ HD antennas, antenna coupler and preamplifier plus, 3 coax connecting cables used to connect the two antennas to the coupler and the coupler to the preamplifier.
Aim one antenna South and the other North/Northeast and the system will provide reception from both Dayton and Cincinnati . The system best suited for the location is the EZ HD dual bi directional antenna system >.
If you have any questions or if I can assist you further please don't hesitate to contact me.
Denny’s TV Antenna Service
“Helping America Watch Free TV Since 1988”