989 875 4902 ...... 9am to 4pm Mon - Fri. EST ...... contact us >
TV Antenna Help Center Tips and TV reception product guidelines.
Detailed information for the do it yourself TV antenna installer
1. Selecting a TV antenna and components >
2. TV antenna range > What factors effect range and how to determine your local reception conditions.
3. Digital TV reception > Explore free digital TV reception (DTV) using a TV antenna.
4. Better digital TV reception > There are many factors that can effect TV reception and some are controllable while others are not.
5. Better VHF TV recption >
Improve VHF TV reception.
5b. No VHF TV reception >
6. What's the best HDTV antenna > Selecting the best TV antenna for digital HDTV reception.
7. TV antenna aiming > Properly aim your TV antenna.
8. TV antenna attic mounted > Get the best performance out of your attic mounted TV antenna.
9. TV Antenna Recommendations by State and City > Recommending a TV antenna is an art and a science. Our pages now contain over 1,000 Cities.
10. VHF UHF antenna > What is a VHF UHF TV antenna and why do I need one?'
11. 150 mile range antenna > If you are not satisfied with the results please contact the business the sold you the antenna.
13. TV reception wind and weather > Reception is good on all stations except when we get windy weather.
14. View our complete line of TV antennas > Including the EZ HD, HD Stacker and many of the quality Winegard line of antennas.
15. Get A personal TV Antenna recommendation > Get a free and accurate TV antenna recommendation specific to your location.
16. Preamplifier tips, installation and troubleshooting > This page will help you select and install the TV antenna amplifier best suited to your reception needs.
17. Amplifiers and signal overload and do I really need a preamplifier? > A high gain mast mounted preamplifier may experience signal input overload..
18. When to use a preamplifier or distribution amplifier > Both do the same thing they amplify the signal but at different points within the antenna system.
19. Selecting a TV antenna and components - section #2 > Section 2 covers preamplifier basics and installation.
20. Questions about TV antenna mast mounted preamplifier's > Will a pre-amp help this or do I need to look for a different antenna?
21. How and when to use voltage blocks with your preamplifier > A Voltage block is used in conjunction with mast a mounted preamplifier and a signal splitter.
22. View our complete line of preamplifier's >
23. View our complete line of distribution amplifier's >
24. Selecting a TV antenna and components - section # 4 > Section 4 of this page covers basic mounts and installation.
25. How to install a tripod mount > Step by step tripod installation procedures.
26. How to install a eave mount > Step by step eave mount installation procedures.
27. TV antenna tips and system installation - section #1 >
28. View our complete line of antenna mounting equipment >
29. Selecting a TV antenna and components - section # 5 >
30. How to install coax cable end connectors > Installing coax cable end fittings is not very difficult.
31. How to convert your cable TV wiring system for use with a TV antenna > Utilize cable TV wiring for your TV antenna.
32. View our complete line of coax cable tools and accessories >
33. View our complete line of signal splitters, couplers, and dividers >
34. View our professional wiring installation kit >
35. TV antenna system grounding - section #4 >
36. TV antenna tips and system installation diagram - section #5 >
37. Improving digital TV reception > Poor digital signals. What can we do to improve the signals?
38. TV reception weakened by windy weather > Would a signal amplifier or preamplifier help my signal when it’s windy?
39. Everything needed to install a TV antenna > I Know we need your HD Stacker antenna. Can you tell me what else I need to buy?
Ask your question below.
"Helping America Watch Free TV Since 1988"