Your City not listed?>>>>>>>>>>
Submit a TV antenna recommendation form here
Best TV antenna for:
Petersburg, ND 58272
1. Address: _____________________________ Petersburg North Dakota 58272
2. Email: ______________
3. Approximately how many feet above ground level will the antenna be installed?: 10-15 ?
4. Will the antenna be installed outside above the roofline or in the attic, other: side of house, to give a little shelter from wind
6. How many TV locations within your home will the antenna supply? In other words, will a signal splitter be in use and if so how many times will the splitter divide the TV signal?: 1
7. Approximately how long will the coax cable run be from the antenna to the TV. If a signal splitter is in use how long will the cable run be from the antenna to the furthest TV: 20-25 ?
8. Include any additional information you feel may be helpful when evaluating your reception conditions.: we are a long way from transmitters
To receive reliable reception at your location will likely require the antenna be installed at least 25 feet above ground. The signals are too weak to expect good reception with the antenna mounted lower. The antenna best suited for the reception conditions at your location is the HD Stacker TV antenna. Along with the antenna I recommend the AP 8700 antenna preamplifier. The TV transmitting towers are located to your NNW, SSE and East requiring an antenna rotor to aim the antenna appropriately.
If you have any questions please feel free to reply.
↑ TOP ↑