Your City not listed?
Submit a TV antenna recommendation form here >
Best TV antenna for:
Washington DC 20017
1. Address: Washington District Of Columbia 20017
2. Email: _____________________
3. Approximately how many feet above ground level will the antenna be installed?: 30
4. Will the antenna be installed outside above the roofline or in the attic, other: on roof
6. How many TV locations within your home will the antenna supply? In other words, will a signal splitter be in use and if so how many times will the splitter divide the TV signal?: 1
7. Approximately how long will the coax cable run be from the antenna to the TV. If a signal splitter is in use how long will the cable run be from the antenna to the furthest TV: 30 feet
8. Include any additional information you feel may be helpful when evaluating your reception conditions.: have had antennae for about 10 years w. great reception but now pieces are falling off & affecting reception
To receive all of the DC channels the EZ HD TV antenna > is a great choice. The antenna should be installed aiming west/northwest.
Since a signal splitter will not be in use and the coax cable run is only 30 feet from the antenna to the TV a signal amplifier should not be needed.
If you have any questions please feel free to reply.
Thanks for contacting Denny's Antenna Sales.
Best TV antenna for:
I live in a 2 story townhouse on Capital Hill in Washington DC. My address is ______ St. NE. I am currently using cable service but I would like to receive UHF and VHF stations using a TV antenna. I am especially interested in receiving station 56, WNVC from Virginia. Which TV antenna is best to use? John
I examined the reception conditions and here's what I found. First, there are a lot of stations with very strong signals reaching your location. WNVC transmitters is only 12 miles from your location but is broadcasting a weaker signal than most of the stations. The EZ HD TV antenna > is the best choice along with the LNA 200 antenna preamplifier >. This preamplifier has a high signal input capacity and can withstand the strong signals without the risk of signal overload and yet will provide signal amplification for the weaker WNVC signal.
The EZ HD TV antenna should be installed in a stationary position with the narrower end of the antenna aiming just a little North of West. I'm confident that the EZ HD TV antenna and the HDP 269 antenna preamplifier will provide good and reliable TV reception at your location.